Tuesday, November 13, 2007


God, I sure wished I used Helaene more before. She took down all her old downloads.
Ah, pretty new logo. I wanna make something like that.
But since Loosy been generally, well, loosy, now's not the right moment, eh?



AH DUMB FK!
I fricking deleted my Sims 2 files, since I wanted to play one of the Maxis' neighbourhoods, which I had insanely deleted.
Dot dot dot.
Then I realized I deleted my gorgeous photos of my Sim, Felicity!

AND APPARENTLY FE WAS MY FAVOURITE SIM BECAUSE SHE WAS THE FIRST SIM I PLAYED THAT ACTUALLY GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIENS, OKAY ?!?!
I feel so stupid.

Anyway, the abduction part was so funny. Her face was like, O . O
And I'm laughing hysterically, taking in-game pictures all the time.
She was gone for a couple of hours, with her all her needs filling up and emptying at random.
Then she came back and had the memory!

Ah , I love that girl!!